Thursday, October 2, 2008

Relaxing Week

Goodness, I just got done watching a show on TLC about little girl beauty pageants. Ridiculous...I don't care how many of those mom's say they're just having fun, a FOUR YEAR OLD getting a spray tan??? Seriously? and "flippers" fake teeth to wear for when you've lost your teeth because you are only 5 years old and have baby teeth.

I've been enjoying my easy week. I've napped everyday. I haven't read as much as I'd like though.

Not looking forward to the football game this weekend. I'm sitting in a box with some friends though, so that'll make it more bearable! The Alley's....in case you're wondering, Dad. Standing in the heat in the student section while getting you're asses kicked doesn't exactly call for a grand time.

I'm bored...it's 1 am...i should go to bed. I think I'll read instead. No class till 11.

Goodnight

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I read The Host earlier in the summer, but am just now getting around to the Twilight series. (Victoria left her set here) I finished New Moon last night and hope to have time to get started on Eclipse tonight. Have you finished it yet?

Btw...Victoria will be 21 on Saturday!

Heather said...

Pretty sure that was the highlight of my weekend... got to sit out of the screaming students and with one of my besties :) <3 you