Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back in College Town

I'm back in fay from a weekend home! It was a good weekend home, relaxing, hanging out with the family.


I finished reading New Moon this afternoon at home. Very anxious to find out what happens in eclipse, thanks to my parents picking it up for me at Barnes and Noble. I haven't started yet, will probaly wait til tomorrow after classes.


It was nice not having any work tonight...I got to spend the night watching Sex and City up stairs in the living room with some friends!


Speaking of living rooms....there'll be some big ones in our new sorority house! We move in in january! this picture was taken back in august, around 1/2 of it is now bricked. It's 3 stories in the front, and a full 4 stories in the back. I'll get a new picture soon. Until then...


No comments: