Monday, October 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn??

I finished reading "Eclipse" about 30 minutes ago....and I'm DYING to start Breaking Dawn. My parents were going to get it for me for christmas, but I REALLY don't think I can wait that long! It only takes me a week to finish out each book! I may have to just read some more Nicholas Sparks books till then. Suspense is good, I waited YEARS for each Harry Potter book.

I should probaly go to bed. I'm back to having my 8:30 class again. Ha, but in a couple weeks I don't have my last class of the day for awhile. Ohhh having teachers who are researchers.

It's October?? Whens daylight savings? I'm looking forward to that extra hour sleep.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad I waited until Victoria had all of them before I started the series. I'm hoping to find the time to finish "Breaking Dawn" today. Do you have any friends there who have one you could borrow?

I've seen two different dates on calendars, but I think the time changes the first weekend in Nov.

Heather said...

I found you a new book, but unfortunately left it at work. I shelved one nicholas sparks book today. with the rainy season, i'm sure a lot more people are staying inside and reading. Looove you

Claire said...

I did find a friend who has breaking dawn! But she's not bringing it to the house til sunday. I'm passing the time with "The Wedding".

yup, i was trying to be organized and using my planner and found daylight savings!