Thursday, November 6, 2008

I know I shouldn't rant on this...

What a disappointing week...

-McCain lost.

-AOII room selections for new house was complete BULLSHIT. (excuse my language). sophomores who have only been here a little over a year, and lived in the crappy temp housing for one semester got to pick over a JUNIOR AND SENIOR who have been here since DAY ONE of the sorority and are BOTH OFFICERS, and have lived in temp housing for 1 1/2 years, even though they didn't have to. we still got a good room (a triple room with only two of us in it) but it's the PRINCIPLE of the matter. I better get a parking space. Apparently theres only 41 spaces. That's less than HALF the number of girls that can live in the house! N

-Needless to say. Diana and I were FURIOUS.

-Wang is giving us a SECOND transportation test this week. we had one on monday and one tomorrow! Yes, it is a real test, worth 100 points. Not a quiz, a test.

-Rumor going around cveg department that my public works economics class next semester might be taught be WANG. can i buy a gun now?


BRIGHT SIDE OF THE WEEK.

-i've slept a lot
-tomorrows friday
-i only have two classes tomorrow

okay, sorry for venting on here even though I said I wouldn't. Figured this would also save my parents me bitching on the phone about stuff. although i'm probaly still calling dad tomorrow.

No comments: