Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm not tagging anyone...but here's my 7 weird/interesting things..

1. I keep a concession stand size jar of pickles in my room

2. I've never had a cavity, braces, or a retainer *big smile* and my teeth are straight

3. I broke my big toe snooping with my brother at at the FURBY'S my sister and I were getting for christmas one year, john swore he heard the garage and i was sent running to distract while he put the furby's back, and in the process tripped over the rub and broke my toe...parents were no where in sight. we told mom and dad john was chasing me and i tripped running from him. they didn't buy it...the furbies ended up upside down in their boxes :-/

4. i'm obsessed with wearing cardigans... a little too much for a 20 year old college student

5. I met J.K. Rowling at carnegie hall in nyc

6. give me 20 more years....i need more time for more interesting stuff.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Interesting facts!

Hey, even after 50 years I had trouble coming up with 7 things worth posting (and whether the ones I posted were worthy is debatable!)