Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is Over

This was a great Christmas!

I got the one thing I reallyyy wanted, and iPhone, a surprise of a new robins egg blue box to add to my collection ;-) and other items I'm glad to have gotten.

I didn't really get in the christmas spirit this year. I blame it on the late ending of the semester and working...and kinda the warm weather too.

It's on to New Year's now. Not sure what my plans are. Probaly hangout with my sister, since I don't really talk to my old high school friends much anymore.

Then it's on to 2009. I've got a new year's resolution for this year as well. We'll see how long it'll last.

I've been cleaning out my closet tonight, and have developed quite a case of nostalgia....

off to take care of some stuff before bed...why am i working over christmas break again?

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy New Year, Claire! Enjoy your new iPhone. : )