Friday, December 12, 2008

Been Awhile

Wow, haven't written in awhile. It's been crazy lately. I had nonstop school before thanksgiving, and the week after, and now it's finals time. Exams started today, but all four of mine are next monday and tuesday. Kinda sucks. I'm not excited. Luckily it's a hard and "easy" one each day.

Oh, and monday/monday night/tuesday is wintry mix and snow!! with highs in the upper twenties! what happens if it ices or what not on exam days??? I'm NOT staying up here later. I'm working this break and really want to make some money, and christmas break is only 3 weeks this year so it's already less time to work.

Christmas is soon and I'm really really excited! I'm getting an iPhone! yayyy!

I had some major computer issuse back the week before thanksgiving and finally got it fixed last night/ today. Dell was kind enough to call me at 8AM when they were supposed to at 10. lovely.

All that's wrong now is my power cord has completely gone out so i've been borrowing anyone's in the house who has dell power cord.


2009 is looking GREAT! So far.

After christmas break, I come back and move into the BRAND NEW AOII HOUSE!!! It's sooo exciting! It's GORGEOUS looking! I'll need to take another picture soon. Columns are up, molding is done, sidewalks are being poured! eek! Only thing...we found out this week, WE DON'T GET CABLE?!?!?! There's not even a plug in any of the rooms??? I'm sorry, we're paying HOW MUCH?? to live in this house and we don't even get cable?! Apparently a bunch of parents have written emails and complained. I mean, I know they didn't have cable in other sorority houses, but some of these houses have been here since before cable and it's 2009 now.

Also, I TURN TWENTY ONE!!!! Soooo pumped! Now I can hangout with the big kids on dickson!

Come summer I'll have taken some really great classes that will help out a lot in my job.

Okay, I'm going to go finish my laundry and head to bed so I can wake up before noon to study.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good luck on your exams! Tommy also finishes on Tuesday, Victoria finished yesterday and will be home today.

Act like a big kid and be responsible once you start hanging out with them! (oops...sorry. it's the mother coming out in me, lol!) Btw... is the Beer Garden still there? Was it called "Georges"?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We were hoping to make a trip to LR to the DSW over the break, but hear it won't be open any time soon. : (