Tuesday, December 16, 2008

5 down...4 to go....

Finally. Done. The semester is OVER.

As rough as this semester was with how my schedule was, it was one of my best semesters. I'm looking at my best GPA ever in college. It's not a 3.0, but dang close. Just gotta make sure I passed that structural analysis test. I knew that stuff so well, but made two stupid mistakes, one which will cost me about 10 points...ugh. Luckily he gives majority of points for problems that you ended up calculating a wrong number, but you did the prodcedure correct with numbers you have. I messed up some internal forces on a truss, therefore giving me wrong numbers throughout the WHOLE problem, but I did the process right, I know it. Did I mention there were 3 problems, 3 problems worth 35 percent of my grade. eek.

Wow, am I really rambling about my structural class, y'all probaly have no idea what I'm talking about, Kelly, maybe...you were architechture right?

It's icy icy icy, it's really not bad here in fayetteville at all. just some drizzling here and there.

I'll venture into the ice of central arkansas tomorrow to head home for Christmas! I'd of liked to have gone home tonight, but weather is bad, and plus it's good, cause I'm tired, and really want to have my room all packed up so that when I come back after christmas I can just move all my stuff straight to the AOII HOUSE!

Tonights my last night in AOII TEMP HOUSING...sad. not. I'm looking forward to central heating and air! and a kitchen with a chef!

Looking forward to a few weeks without Bell Engineering.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Glad you're done for the semester! I know Tommy and Victoria are glad to be through, too.

I was "design & housing" so, although I did draw plans (by hand, not computer!), we didn't do much structural stuff. If I were going back and doing it all over again, I'd do architecture or maybe something else entirely.