Saturday, September 27, 2008

First Post

I feel like I'm cheating. I've had another blog since April of 2004...shocker I know. It's private though, friends only. All my friends and I in highschool had one. It was like our facebook before facebook was open to high schoolers. So...I'm creating this one, since the rest of my family seems to have one!

I don't feel like doing much with it right now. I'm home from school for the weekend and am enjoying doing pretty much nothing but hanging around, and reading the Twilight books, and following my sister along on what is suppose to be an EASY hiking trail.

I'll probaly fix it up later this week. I FINALLY have a little break from school! The past two weeks have been awful. Test after test after lab after lab. This week will be very very relaxing. I don't even think I have a lot of sorority stuff to do! None that can even think of right now...that's good! We've had a lot lately...

I am NOT a good writer, hence why my major of choice is engineering. The extent of my writing is lab reports...and grammar definatly does not matter. I don't even know if I spelled "grammar" right :/

OK Dad, this first post was mainly for you! SHOUT OUT TO DAD!

can't guarentee I'll post in this one a lot. I use my other blog to complain about things since no one can read it anymore...don't think I want to vent out in the open web!

off to read more New Moon

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! You've kept a blog even longer than I have (it's been 3 years for me...only a few months at this site). I just didn't know about yours! Actually, I've been keeping handwritten journals since I was in the 7th grade (eons ago!). In fact, despite having a blog, I still keep handwritten ones, too. That's where I've done most of my venting (other than when I vent over the phone to Pam). Good idea to keep your venting private!

Pam said...

Hello you! Good to have you onboard here!

Will be keeping tabs on your blog!

Me? I vent to Kelly, only sometimes on my blog.

Heather said...

omg, this is the cutest thing ever. i love you clairebear!