Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Australia!

Tomorrow starts my adventure!

I leave for Los Angeles tomorrow morning for a 2 day "class" at the hotel with my group. We then leave for Sydney at 1030pm on Friday! I'll arrive in Sydney at 645am on Sunday. I skip Saturday. It's a 15 hour flight! eek! I'm taking iPhone and my iPOD, a book, magazine, and laptop. I hope that's enough entertainment. :/

Keep checking back for updates! After I leave each city I'm going to try to post pictures on facebook and a few on here in order to keep them ordered and not forget what's what!

If you're also interested you can see what I'm doing on twitter. twitter.com/clairesbears you don't have to login or anything either, just go to that link and you'll be able to see what I'm doing!

I absolutely cannot wait for this trip to start! It's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm so thankful for being able to go! Also if you have skype add me there too, then I can talk to y'all on the phone from australia! clairemckinney501

talk to y'all soon! also, if you want anything, SERIOUSLY, leave a comment or email me!

No comments: