Monday, February 16, 2009

Great year so far!

2009 has been a greattt year so far! School still sucks, but isn't as bad as it could be. I just need to not procrastinate sometimes.

During ICE BREAK I started hanging out with some reallyyyy cool people and we've all been having soo much fun!

Valentine's day was probaly the best single's valentines day i've ever had! Probably better than the one i've spent with a boy! haha!

Lauren, Jessica, and I went out with 2 of our amazinggg guy friends! Cameron and Zac! They picked us up from the AOII house and had a box of chocolates and flowers for each of us! And we were all dressed up, like really nice and the boys were too in their suits and dress pants! (these boys don't like dressing up! we took them shopping the night before!) We all went out to dinner at Noodles and then came back and took some pictures and then went out for the night. It was a really good night!

OK, so I thought i'd post some pictures of my friends, mainly for my dad so he can see who these people are i've been hanging out with all the time!


zachary and me cambam and i at gullets on valentine's day

adam and me at gullets on valentines day

sterlyn, me, lauren, and cameron at a going away party during icebreak



me lauren and jessica during ice break. (lauren's in the back)

No comments: