Wednesday, February 18, 2009

American Idol

Ohhh man, I was sooo mad that Anoop didn't get in the top 12. Hopefully he'll get a wild card!

KRIS ALLEN NEXT WEEK! EVERYONE VOTE TUESDAY NIGHT!! You can vote as many times as you'd like, sooo...if you have unlimited text! haha!

Also, why do the hogs suck? Like really? I was going to go to the game tonight, but the boys were getting there super early to get front row and I was like, nahhh I don't want to be front row and wait soooo long just to probably lose. Of course, we did.

I love it when I finish my homework early. Not procrastinating makes the evenings much better!

Thursday night movie...CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC! Apparently...we have to let the boys pick a movie soon?? They've been girly lately...twilight, he's just not that into you (amazinggg by the way), and now confessions of a shopaholic. We'll probaly see "taken" next week, cam's been talking about it a lot.

I got scowled last night for having never seen V for Vendetta...so I'm watching that now.

Wow, what a rambling post.

No comments: