Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Second Annual 21st Birthday

Nope, not 22. 22 officially sounds like an adult.

Just anniversaries of the 21st.

I turned 22 day...and it was probably the least exciting birthday ever. I felt like such an adult going to work on my birthday.

twenty two.....all downhill from here.

semester's going good so far! It's nice having later classes. Kate and I have also been keeping up with working out. I work everyday but Friday after class, then workout, then study. Cept Thursday nights....class, work, workout, Dickson.

My sister is coming to fayetteville tomorrow to celebrate my birthday with me! We're going out to dinner with our brother and some of my friends to start the evening, then Dickson street! woohoo!

It makes me so sad with all the people I've known to put their dogs down lately. My friend Rylee's was put down this past weekend, Saudi was 16 years old. They'd had her since Rylee was 6. Rylee was devastated because she couldn't come home and say goodbye. She kept saying " i know its stupid to be so upset..." and all I could tell her was it wasn't stupid at all, that dog was literally a brother to her, you can't just pretend it was "just a dog". I hate thinking about Weasley dying or being put down. (he won't though...he's living FOREVER. He told me.)

Okay, need to finish up a homework assignment and get to bed. Goodnight Everyone!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hope y'all have a great time tonight!!

Thanks for leaving a comment on my entry about Betty. It meant a lot to me.